Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Williraye Studio Harvest Collection

Just a quick note to let you know that the New Williraye Harvest Collection is now posted on the website. Woo-HOO!
They are sooo Cute! I wish we had 3-D blogging because the pictures just don't do them justice!
Sissy Pumpkin has posed all over the Pumpkin Patch already...y'know how you just have to find that perfect spot but the darn thing looks good everywhere? I'm so bad...
And Willy? OMG! The little pumpkin dangling from the sign is teeny. It's adorable!!! You just have to go take a look... See more HERE!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Willy is so cute!

Maggey and Jim said...

Well, I went to their website and what wonderful artist.. and how they work together is amazing. I love their work and all the detail. I am thinking that Barbra is going to kick herself royally...
Thanks for highlighting them.
Maggey