Saturday, October 24, 2009

What'cha Working On, HUH?

Is it just me or is this Fall just full of "life"? Nothing wrong with life mind you, but it somehow seems to be getting in the way of my crafting! LOL!
I am cutting Fall kits today and you know what that means, sample time! Woo-HOO! I've decided to make two samples because this is not a Halloween quilt and I've already made two of these in the past, and I know it is fast and fabulous cutie. Sooooo, I'm sharing!
You know those lovely pictures of the giveaway fabrics that have been flashed on over 400 blogs so far? Well, TSandy took those when she was here on a business trip in September, and I think they are wonderful. I'll be sending her one of these cute little Fall quilts for her cube on Monday. You see, T-Sandy's cube wants to be like TChoco's cube when it grow up, and she needs a little help...you can see TChoco's cube HERE! LOL!
What are YOU working on? Have you been sharing your
talents with those you love? I hope so; trust me, sharing will make your heart happy! See you soon with my updated pic... you can see one of my finished ones in TChoco's cube pic, B=)

6 comments:

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

Psssssst...You won something over on my Blog!

libbyquilter said...

love the little acorn with star~!~
CUTE~!!~

:)
libbyQ

p.s. i'm working on quilting a small vintage (and slightly prim)doll quilt top that i bought on ebay a couple of years ago. found a feedsack piece for the back and am hand stitching fans into it . . . i'm pleased to say that i am nearly at the halfway point. i'll have to take a sneak peek shot of it and post it on my blog . . .

:)
libbyQ

Carin said...

What a beautifull acorn !

I'm working right now nog on my quilt but I'm stitching some halloween things.

Maggey and Jim said...

I have taken an old buffalo plaid shirt (red/black lg. check) and the back of an old pair of DH's jeans,black and made a purse.Then I put a ladybeetle sequin applique on the front pocket.. Lots to do before Christmas,eh??
Maggey

Jocelyn said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Oh it is very prim I love it. And yse I am sharing I just posted a pic of the Christmas stocking I finished and will be mailing it out to its new owner soon....I love to give gifts also...