Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Name that pattern!

I know, I know...it's not Fall... but we're getting another blast of Winter tomorrow and I wanted to be prepared.
I went out and brought in a TON of wood, went to Panera and picked up bagels and sandwiches for tomorrow. Picked up two documentaries at the Library (Einstein, how lucky they had this. It's this week's topic! and Martin Luther King...if you celebrate the holiday you should know why, hello!) and found a fun project to keep me busy (and smiling) while the world around me turns into a gray mess!
Do you know the name of this pattern? Has it been on your Halloween To Do list, forever? Well, I will give away the pattern to make this awesome woolly project to the first person who tells me the the name of the pattern! If you already own the pattern, please DO NOT spoil the fun by posting it. The way I see it, if you really love the pattern, then you must know the name of it, LOL! I'll be drinking hot cider and stitching up pumpkins while my driveway gets yet another eight inches on snow. Oh how I love FALL! See? My glass is half full, LOL!

5 comments:

kathipink said...

has to be Pumpkin Heads but I'm going to look online

WoolenSails said...

Gourdys gang?

Debbie

WoolenSails said...

By the way, I love the Noel Quilt. That is something I would like to do in the future.

Debbie

kathipink said...

I have found a million patterns on your site I would love to have. I thought I could easily search and find the name. My guess will have to do~~

Julie said...

I don't know, wish I did!! It was 72 degrees here today! Last week was freezing. No snow - not even when it was super cold. Oh well...