Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great minds think alike....

So here I was all excited that I finally finished that pincushion, and today I mailed it out to TSandy (watch for it in the mail!) and I just got back from a shop hopping trip trying to find those great weighted poly pellets that Amy used to stuff the cupcake pincushion. Wow, one tank of gas and three hours later, I can say that the only place near my home that carries it is Micheal's! But I found it... and that's what counts!
Anyway, I was just getting myself settled in and catching up with my Bloglines and look what I found:Turns out that Linda made the same pincushion I just finished and was showing hers, go figure! Alas, mine is personalized with the little french knot eyes and all, but we did use the same pattern. LOL! And I'm still not telling which one I am finishing up for Joanna, not until I can post a picture...

1 comment:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Well you are two very creative women, besides being great minds.

I am sure yours are beautiful too, I will look forward to seeing yours after Joanna does.