Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birds of a Feather

We flock together!
Last night I met my friend Lynn at Gibbit Hill for our post holiday dinner. With the craziness of the holidays we decided we'd get together after things had settled down and we could enjoy each other's company without having to rush because we had something to do.
Lynn and I met online, blogging. She paints and loves primitives, and although we live in different states we're only an hour's drive from each other. You gotta love that.
I'm working on my commitments folks, making time for myself, check!
Hope your weekend is going well and that you too are making time to celebrate your life. Have fun!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Enjoy your time....what fun!

Lynn Barbadora said...

We did have a great night...thank you girlfriend!
Hugs,
Lynn

Maggey and Jim said...

Two of my favorite blogger and so talented.. Have fun and what a joy getting to meet and have time together..
Hugs,
Maggey

Anna said...

Good for you! Day 9 and you're still living your resolution! Girlfriends are a lifeline and I love that you met one blogging. I look forward to that opportunity also.

Anna
www.wooliemammoth.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Good for you! Making time for yourself and sharing it with a special friend. Sounds like your year is off to a good start!
~Sheila

WoolenSails said...

It is great that you two can get together.
I tend to hibernate in the winter, lol.

Debbie

STITCHINPRIM said...

hey!!
I know you had a great time with Lynn. She won my last Giveaway.
Love all your fabrics..
How's G.P.

Blessings,
Maurine

trash said...

Envious? Me? Only a 'lottle' bit. Glad you are taking time for you.

The Rusty Thimble said...

what a great picture of you and lynn gee I am glad I looked at this post Brenda I forgot to check out your new fabric.
Hugs
Brenda

Jess said...

Is that Holly Berry Lipstick you have on?? Lokking good!! ;)