Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MODA Looking Back by Brannock & Patek

OMG! I just checked my Moda account and the entire Looking Back collection by Brannock & Patek (as in Girls Gang!) is scheduled to arrive at the Pumpkin Patch TOMORROW!!!! I think I'm hyperventilating! LOL!

The last time I was this excited I was waiting for my Longaberger Hope Chest! This collection has FORTY-SEVEN sku's. That's forty seven bolts of positively primitive perfection. I think I might pass out when the UPS guy rings. HAHAHA!

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, just call the paramedics, OK? I have to go take some St. John's Wort now...

6 comments:

Rocking Chair Stitches said...

Brenda - you are crazy and I just love you.

Michelle

strawberrycream39 said...

That is a gorgeous line. Don't forget to do a happy dance for the UPS guy!

WoolenSails said...

I love their fabric and envy you, getting a package like that to oggle through;)

Debbie

Strlady said...

You got the WHOLE collection? I thought you picked up just the FQ bundles!!! I love that line. Any patterns? Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Jenny said...

That is a beautiful product line. Make sure you haul it all in before you pass out, though. I'll send smelling salts if you haven't posted by Saturday!

Maggey and Jim said...

I have been waiting to see those.. So glad they are finally here.
Maggey