Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking Back by Brannock & Patek, DONE!

Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE! Woo-HOO! Yes, I finished uploading the Looking Back collection, and no, there were NOT forty-Two sku's as I thought...there were forty SEVEN. Hello!? One is just as gorgeous as the next and I can't wait to finally get to play with them... Still deciding which patterns to kit with them. OMG! The possibilities seem endless...
Pictures tomorrow.
I have a brand new slideshow going in the sidebar with all the fabrics from this collection so take a peek! See you tomorrow...B=)

3 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

"Stick a fork in me I'm done"........thats quite a quote from a non-cook!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Those fabrics are beautiful! I cooked salt dough ornaments today!
Hugs,
Lynn

andsewon said...

Do you finance???? Need a loan or maybe just stop looking!! Haha!!
Some of these are just so pretty.
Lola

Karmen said...

I just LOVE these fabric! Karmen