Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Settler's Pride, Back in Stock!

The patterns for this gorgeous wool Block Of The Month are back in stock.
You can order your copy HERE!
I will be hosting a sew along for this quilt beginning in March. if you're on the fence on this one, just do it! We'll make it together and it will be loads of fun. Use your scraps or buy the wool kits (I'll have these as a monthly mailing program) and have this one ready for Xmas 2010! Email me for details on the sew along or if you would like to join the monthly mailing BOM program. Limited spaces are available. The wools we'll use are the same exact colors used in the sample,
as specified in the pattern. ARGH! I'm so excited!!! I think mine will read Mercado Co. NH...y'know what hey say, make it your own! Woo-HOO!

No comments: