Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Working Here!

I bet you thought I was goofing off, didn't ya? HA! The nerve! I'll have you know that I have been slowly inching along in my move back into the Pumpkin Patch. I am reclaiming my space, one shelving unit at a time, LOL!
I might not be fast but I am steady so here you go...Wall#2, TADA! OK, so it's not all that much but you know what they say, "Rome was not built in a day!"
Now I am taking the rest of the day to complete the cupcake quilt...don't ask, I have beading to do... again, don't ask, LOL! I promise to share but I have to figure it out first . The quilt is soooo wonderful. All in wooly Flannels, just adorable. But now I must embelish it to make it "fancy/art-sy(Is this even a word? LOL!)" Anway, I'm just claiming it as an adventure, my walk on the Art Quilt Wild Side, hahahaha!~ Stay tuned! B=)

8 comments:

Strlady said...

I'm loving it!!

Anonymous said...

I just read the caption under this Leave your Comment...too funny. So yes, here I am with my two cents for whatever it is worth....love seeing your little shop come together!!

trash said...

Oh that wall looks all lovely and full of promise!

MARCIE said...

Looking good Brenda!

Diva Kreszl said...

It looks beautiful!!! and so inviting too!

strawberrycream39 said...

Oooh that's a pretty wall there! Nice work Brenda! Hope the cupcake quilt went well, sounds adorable!

WoolenSails said...

Love how you store your items. I wish I had done built ins instead of buying furniture to put my fabrics and things in.

Debbie

Jess said...

You Go GIRL! I dont remember that corner looking so good!