Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ugly Mug Award for me!

OMG! I received an Ugly Mug Award from T over at Fiber Babble.
It's a wonderful award, it honors "any blogger who crafts, sews, quilts - you know, makes stuff - no matter how crappy (or how good). A way to say - I like your blog, like your stuff, and I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of humor." and was created by Megan at The Bitchy Stitcher.
Now I will pass it along to three creative bloggers that keep me wishing I could skip more of my "to do" and add more to my "I did it!" list!
1.Raedene from Threads on the Floor
This blog is eye candy for the soul. If you dream it, she can make it, LOL! Yep...that good!
2.Kim from Creating by The Lake
She quilts, she crafts and she even scrapbook's...need I say more?
I always check in here. In my next life I am going to one of her scrapbooking classes to make some cool paper "stuff"!
3.Karen from Cotton Spice
One of my favorite creative spirits. This woman's day has about 36 hours. No kidding. She does it all. Quilting crafting...running an online magazine, y'know...everything! She keeps me from getting tired or worse, lazy...I'm always trying to keep up. You'll all love this one too.
That's it for now folks. Thanks again to T for my super cool award and for inviting me to share some great places where real women show their stuff! =)

8 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Congratulations on your award!

wonderwoman said...

hey, many congrats!!
x

Cathy said...

Hi there,

This is my first visit to your blog by way of Julie in Alabama. She said you were having a giveaway. I'm not the luckiest girl in the world, but I don't mind entering for a "chance" to win something. I love how artsy your blog is. Mine is new, but I'm still working on it. I'll make a comment on my blog to send people to your site.
Have a happy day,
Cathy
quazymama.blogspot.com

Momma Val said...

Hi,
I just hopped over from Squirrel Chatter. I just wanted to let you know that your playlist is smack in the middle/bottom of your current post and I can't read the end of it. Not sure why I can't or if this is a problem for other people too. Thought I'd let you know.

AwtemNymf said...

Congratulations on your award, I haven't seen that one!
Please count me in the give-away! Ohhh the suspense!
I'm off to leave a comment on my blog :O)
~A~

Dee said...

Best wishes on getting your award. I just found your blog and think it's great. Kind regards
D :=)

Julie said...

Hi Brenda. Happy Halloween I "booed" you over on my blog. Hope you have a good day!!!

Canca said...

Hola:
Solo para desearles una navidad llena de bendiciones!!!