Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Simple Woman Summer Swap! Update...

Must be my lucky day today because I had some wonderful surprises in my mailbox this morning...and the best one was my Simple Woman Summer Swap gift! Woo-Hoo! The swap consisted on Something Old, Something New and Something "thrifty". I received an "old" Gooseberry Patch Summer cookbook; a "NEW!" Sunny Day at the Beach button & charm bracelet (gorgeous, made by Lori and available at her Etsy Shop!) with those wonderful magnetic clasps that don't require you to turn into a contortionist to hook it closed, (Thanks Lori!I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it!) and a "thrify" Tin filled with what seems to be vintage fabric scarps and a wonderful little bag of buttons and beads...it's truly a little treasure trove of goodies. And, even GP and Pepper made out in this swap. Lori sent a little remote control car for GP and GP shoots it out and Pepper chases it down. Then GP starts yelling, "No Pepper, it's too dangerous!", and chases her down so she wont eat the little car; way too funny! Well, we've had a good time with it this morning. Thanks for the goodies and most of all, thanks for the laughs you brought into our home today. I can only hope your goodies make you as happy as your goodies have made me. Thanks so much! Brenda=)

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Brenda- I'm so glad that you like everything! Does the bracelet fit? If not, I can alter it for you. Just let me know.:) I am so excited that my package is on the way!!

Glad your son and his puppy had fun, too!:) Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

Brenda- When you get a minute, can you e-mail me your mailing address? I seem to have misplaced it- ugh! I need it for the Fall Swap- thanks! Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

My email address is: toosillysisters@cox.net Lori