Friday, July 11, 2008

Cotton Spice's Summer Workshops

Are you ready for some Summer crafting? How about fourteen days, fourteen FREE projects worth of crafting? Woo-HOO! You just have to love people who come up with this stuff!
Karen over at Cotton Spice is the mastermind behind this one
AND ....drum roll please.... I'll be one of the designers!
I'm really excited to be joining such a talented group of designers;
Helen Stubbings (Hugs n' Stitches), Tracy Souza (Plumcute Designs)
& T.K.Harrison (blog? Have to check on that!) are three I can remember off the top of my head. It'll be a great assortment of projects and I'm already working on my contribution... A woolly table runner? HMMMM... A Frightfully Simple Summer Surprise is what I want to call it! No, that wasn't really a clue, or was it? You have to stay tuned to find out!

3 comments:

lifewithquads said...

I've added it to my blog and can't wait to get started!!
www.tvdesigns.blogspot.com

Sweet P said...

I can't wait for this to start. What a great way to end the summer.

PS - Your thank you note arrived today. I'm happy you liked your package.

Susan in SC said...

I've added it to my blog and can't wait! You are very talented. I can well understand how were you selected as a designer!