Friday, March 21, 2008

My Prince is in Paradise!










My nest is empty and I can't think straight!
My little Prince is off to a Caribbean vacation with my husband and I'm losing my mind. I can't sleep, I can't finish a thought and I am getting nothing done! The whole idea of staying behind was having time to myself, to complete all these things that I keep putting off because I am caring for him. Yet now that he is off in paradise, very well cared for (as I can clearly see from this picture I just received via email) and perfectly happy, I am getting nothing done. I'm sad and instead of getting up and "doing" all these great "me" things, I'm moping around and missing him. Woe is me!

2 comments:

Mar said...

OK, stop wallowing! *VBG* What is first on your list of this to get done? Gotta hurry, they will be back before you know it!!

Brenda said...

I know...I'm such a big Baby! I started painting a Santa Dummy Board and hope to finish it today or tomorrow. Stay Tuned for pics!