Saturday, December 12, 2009

Olie, Done!

Talk about cutting it close, eh? With only two days to go before our Holiday Hiatus, the fourth Quilted Quickie has been completed and the kits have been posted. Woo-HOO! Are you lovin' Olie? I think he is sooo cute! I even gave him rosy cheeks...well, doesn't everyone get rosy cheeks in the cold? The background is flat cotton but Olie is wool and flannel. All the buttons are handmade of polymer clay by Just Another Button Company (except the eyes which are hand dyed by Hillcreek Designs), and the fringe of his scarf is made of hand dyed embroidery thread by The Gentle Art. He is a little work of art, if I should say so myself!
You can order a kit to make your own HERE! I will ship weekend orders on Monday, then we're officially closed for the Season, HOORAY!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

Have a great trip.

Pagnin Pamela said...

very,very nice

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your holidays! This little snowman is adorable!!

Kaaren said...

Now how cute is that!

Enjoy your holidays, Brenda. Have a safe trip.

SewCalGal said...

Very Cute Olie!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

WoolenSails said...

I love him, wish I had seen that sooner, but I am about done with my holiday crafting and gifts. I will have to remember that one for next year.

Debbie

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Olie is adorable! Have fun in my old home state Texas! Be safe and have fun! Christmas blessings, Karen

Gloria J W said...

Looks just so sweet...hasn't he a lovely face... Does he go in the case with the Christmas tree, as well?
Rainbow smiles... Gloria
PS enjoy your holiday!!