Friday, May 23, 2008

Bring out the Red, White and Blue!

I am hereby announcing my intention to complete this project, this weekend! Tada! This is a new release by Bloom Creek Designs, Let Freedom Ring.
I was looking for something Red, White and Blue to kick off the Memorial Day Weekend and the new patterns arrived. It was a "sign"...I just know it! LOL!!!I have been hoarding Charm squares for a long time (don't ask, I just love them) so I will try to trim down the stash by making a few charm projects this Summer.
Never a piecing fan, I am committed to putting those little guys into something more than just eye candy. Not an easy statement to make when just thinking of piecing gives me hives...no kidding...I'm scratching as I write. But now that I've committed to it, I will do it. Wish me luck and come back to check on my completed project!

1 comment:

Strlady said...

I was very surprised when I saw this because you don't like piecing. But you know that when I saw it, I said... ohh sooo cute!! lOl!