Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pincushion Swap

I received my Pincushion Swap package this week. Woo-HOO! Look at all the goodies I received from my swap partner, Blondie Spencer. Not one or two pincushions but three! On top of that, I received a set of four needle keepers (think she'd mind if I used them as coasters? They're so cute!) and a Mary Engelbreit notepad and pinkeep. Oh, and she made a little note pad for me too. I just love them all. Thank you so much Blondie for your thoughfulness, and for the love and care you put into making these little treasures for me. I am humbled by your generosity. B=)

2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

They are all so cute.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hello Brenda
Glad that the goodies arrived and were received well! I just couldn't decide what to create for you, so, more fun for both you and I.
Always blessed,
Blondie