Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh, NO! My website is down!

Can you believe this crap? AGH! OK, so maybe I need a mental health day and this is the Big Guy's way of letting me know. I just wish I had more warning so I wouldn't be so stressed out! Anyway, please know that it will be up soon (I hope!).

It's raining on this end and it's really not a good day for GP who was headed to Canobie Lake this afternoon (I was driving but it really wasn't much of a trip for me. There is no fun to be had at an amusement park w/GP! It's all about making sure he has a good time; preventing disaster...and it's sooo stressful I would just rather crawl under a rock! But he loves it so off I go with a song and a prayer.) Today he is CRANKY! I need some St.John's Wort so I can stay calm and keep the situation under wraps. Please say a little prayer for me;
I need all the back up I can get! If only the rain would stop! =(

6 comments:

strawberrycream39 said...

Oh dear, sounds like a bad day, Brenda! I'm hoping it got better...hang in there!!

WoolenSails said...

Rain doesn't help when you have plans. I enjoyed it myself, needed to cool it down;) Nice weekend coming up, so hopefully you can get out and enjoy yourselves.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I just had a good time looking at your website...all is good today. I'll be back later as I see a purchase or two that will have to be made in the near future! Yesterday was just one of life's little challenges....

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Ooo I'm feeling for you...Prayers coming your way...and a big Hug through cyberspace♥x

Susan in SC said...

Sorry you had such a stressful trip. Lots of prayers and hugs to you!

Lisa said...

I love your blog. I hope everything went well on Friday, that the rain stopped and GP was able to have a good time.