Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Australian patterns are here!

They're HERE! Finally! I ordered these patterns weeks ago and they just came in. I'm so excited. I already have them on my new website, which I am hoping will be fully functional next week, AMEN! I only ordered a couple of each (11 patterns were $32.50 to ship, hello?!) but will take orders for a second bach and reorder if need be. I've got you covered. Theses are the ones that just came in. Woo-HOO!
Twas The Night Before Xmas redwork BOM
Tiny Treasure Cones
Nellie's Sewing Box
Cupcake Capers
Blessings
Autumn Pathways, Wool BOM!
I'm so excited! Hope you love them too, B=)

3 comments:

Kaaren said...

Oh, Brenda...I think I'm in love...with that wool on cotton BOM. I must go to your website to check it out!

Fiber Babble said...

So, where's the links to the new stuff in the shoppe? I have a birthday this month, and I am not above sending linky-hints to my family... (oh, SO not above sending hints!)

Carrie P. said...

OOOO, great stuff.