Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Floors, Done!

This week has been full of challenges. It's been non stop excitement and pure mayhem here at the Pumpkin Patch. Look at the new floors... are they the bomb or what?! Hello! It was such a challenge to clear the studio to complete this facelift. It took hours upon hours and a full bottle Tylenol too! LOL! Who knew there was so much stuff in there? Oh, but it was sooo worth it...
I'll post more pics as I reclaim the space. Just wanted to share my progress; I'm slow but steady!

5 comments:

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

Hey B! Yep I'd say that floor is 'da bomb! lol

I would like to move myself right in there to that room! Can't wait to see when you get it all set up.
melissa

WoolenSails said...

The floors look great, love the dark wood.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful floors!!

Kaaren said...

It's looking prim and rustic. Can't wait to see the whole enchilada.

Susan in SC said...

What pretty new floors. I love the dark wood.