Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

The wait is over and today was my lucky day! I received the email informing me that the iPad I had ordered was in. I was sooo excited I rushed right over and there there it was...just waiting for me! ARGH!
And it almost got here in time for MD...hahahaha! This was my Mother's Day gift... my very own 64GB wi-fi+3G iPad,
woo-HOO!
OK, so I don't know how to do anything other than check my email on it and I did need to ask the salesperson to show me how the heck to do that, but I trust that I am capable of learning... I hope.
Oh, I know GP isn't a Mom, but he wanted one too so I gifted myself peace and quiet by buying him one too, LOL!
I just noticed his has lots of little squares on the "home" page...
wonder how he did that! ? HMMMM...

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh how exciting.....and yes, you are capable of learning.....can't wait to hear more about it.

Strlady said...

People are green over here in TX. Do you think I'm getting color selective? Hmm... Yup, everything is still green.

Jess said...

I agree w/ Sandy on that Green thing!!! I WANT ONE TOO!!!! :o( I'm sure you'll have lots of little squares [applications] added soon!

Nancy said...

oh how fun....it's always the kids that figure out the new electronics first... sigh.. i had to have "the son" show me how to "fix my drivers"... i did it, but i have no idea how...

WoolenSails said...

I want one too, does that mean you will buy me one, lol. I think they are neat and I use macs so instead of another big computer, my next buy will be one of those.

Debbie

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You look like a happy camper there with your gift. lol Love that smile.

Jenny said...

Hooray for you! You deserve it girl! Enjoy, enjoy! And remember...Rome wasn't built in a day...or some such encouraging drivel!