Monday, February 2, 2009

New Fabric Slideshow... DONE!

I have a new slideshow "thingie" on my sidebar....Did you see it? I'm so fancy! I wanted to post about my uploading saga this weekend and share some pics of the fabrics that kept me from my crafting but I couldn't figure out how the heck to "layer" the pics so I could show the fabrics without posting a gazillion pics (well, there are only 24 bolts but that would average out to about a bolt per hour of work since it took me a full day to get them posted on the site,ugh!)
Anyway, I thought I'd make a slideshow and post it instead of a picture. Well, call me dumb but I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how the heck to get the slideshow into the rght format to post it. DUH! I spent HOURS trying to figure it out, don't laugh! Really, I did... but it was useless. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong and then, just as I was going to give up I came across the sidebar slideshow option. How cool is that? Now I have a permanent place to post pics of all the new fabrics as they are uploaded to the Shoppe. I'm so fancy, LOL!
Now playing: A's Bees & Dandelion Seeds by
Jacqueline Paton for Red Rooster Fabrics
.

4 comments:

wonderwoman said...

well done you, i'm still trying to figure out the link thing - every time i try i get something different!!

xx

Jess said...

very high tech! like it!

Julie said...

Good for you! Has your weather improved any? We have gone from a high of 32 one day last week to the low 70's for this weekend. Weird!! But what nice weather today.

WoolenSails said...

The alphabet panel looks like a fun one to do.
There are so many beautiful fabrics out now, makes it hard to resist.

Debbie