Friday, May 27, 2016

Spring Market Brings Fall Goodies

It must be strange for people who are new to quilting to see Fall patterns and kits showing up as soon as Spring market is over, but Spring Market is all about Fall. It took me a long time to psyche myself into these weird calendar events. Try thinking of tulips in October (Fall market is about Spring!), weird; but that's how retail works. You have to be one step ahead of the next season. 
As a crafter you also want to try a season ahead if you like working on multiple projects and want to have them completed before the season starts. Oh, the spirit is willing but the days are short and the responsibilities many. 
I personally love Spring market, but then again, it's no coincidence that my shoppe is named Pumpkin Patch Primitives. I'm all about the pumpkins, the acorns, the colored leaved. Oh, just color me orange and draw a smile on me.
I love it all. 
Needless to say, Fall patterns are on order and it won't be long now before the patch is full of pumpkins. I can't wait.  
Isn't this adorable? I'm kitting this one up as a bi-weekly program, starting in just a few weeks (June) so it will be ready to hang come October. Watch your inbox for the newsletter. 
There will be a link for it. I can't wait to get started.... 
I love Spring market, and the Fall goodies that come with it! =)