Monday, January 20, 2014

The Case Of The Missing Mojo

Instagram
Today marks the first day of what I shall call the Thirty Days Of Inspiration Project.
It's a thirty day quest to find inspiration and creativity. I seem to have lost these somewhere between Christmas and New Year's. Twenty days into 2014 I have yet to find anything that inspires me enough to pick up a paintbrush or a needle. I need inspiration!
I think this could be a case of Winter Blues, or a case of SAD;  but it could simply be a case of Missing Mojo. Who knows? I certainly don't, and it is for this reason that I have decided to take to Instagram to post pictures of things that inspire me.
I know I don't have the time or energy to blog for thirty days straight, and I already Facebook daily, or almost daily.... so I needed something out of my routine. I needed something that would document a conscious effort to find my inspiration. Following my dear friend, Joanna's lead (you can follow her here), I decided that I shall take to Instagram for a quick picture. 
One picture a day, for thirty days... I can handle that.
So if you are feeling like  you're in a slump, like you need a little inspiration... like you have a case of the Missing Mojo... follow me on Instagram and hopefully, we'll find it together. 
Not sure how to follow me? here's a great tutorial:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this sounds like a great idea! Thanks for sharing my friend! Here's to perking up our creative Mojo's this year! I think a lot of us are in slumps right now! ((((HUGS)))) girlie!

Joanna said...

Awww that's so nice that you thought of me! I was reading it thinking hey that's exactly what I'm doing and for the same reason! Who has time to blog. ..but one photo a day? We can do that! Can't wait to see what you post!