Saturday, July 24, 2010

Use Your Imagination, OK?

Just imagine it's not on its side, LOL!
two pincushions down, one to go! =)
Remember, there's a full album of images (not on their side, thankyouverymuch!) w/ captions on my FB page. You don't need to be a FB member to see the pics so follow the link after you take the Motrin for the creak in the neck, LOL!
If you click on the images you can see them larger too! Enjoy!
Update: T emailed me instructions and I did it! I fixed the picture! Woo-HOO!
Thanks T, You're the best!!!

6 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Great job ladies. This is so much fun.

Lynn Barbadora said...

Love it!
Hugs!
Lynn

WoolenSails said...

I love it, they are so fun and something great for gift ideas.

Debbie

Fiber Babble said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations on your technical achievement!!

Kaaren said...

Very Sue Spargo-y...and that's a compliment.

I love it!

Sharon Stevens said...

Wow! I'm impressed! How does one get involved in a such a project? I love woolen applique