Thursday, July 10, 2008

Paying It Forward

I signed up on Kim's blog to Pay It Forward! Would you like to make something wonderful for someone you don't know? I would! I will make something special for the first three people to leave a comment. BUT, there's a catch..If I send you something you must promise to send something wonderful to three more people, post about it on your blog and link back to me. That's how you'll be "paying it forward"! I can't wait to find out who will receive my treasures. HMMM. I already have
a ton of ideas; oh dear!

3 comments:

Susan in SC said...

I would to participate in this wonderful idea!

lifewithquads said...

I've been giving this some thought and I would like to participate also. I wanted to be sure that I would have the ability to get it done before I responded here. I've already got some ideas in mind!!

Unknown said...

this sounds fun!!
i don't have that many blog readers yet though... but i would love to participate. if you still have room.
http://mymotherinlawisatroll.wordpress.com/