Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Down Winterberry Lane Kits , Done!

I can't believe I finally finished cutting these. OMG! What a task. For some reason I had not thought of how long it would take to cut all those fabrics and where all that time would have to be found; but somehow, someway, I completed this task. WOW! You have to trust me when I say there is no way I would ever, EVER, cut these kits again... just in case you were wondering. LOL! This was one of those, "what was I thinking?" jobs, and I am so happy that it's done.
For those patiently waiting for these kits, they are now posted. You can order yours here: Down Winterberry Lane Kits . Update: These kits have sold out!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous. I may have to try one of your kits when our little Grand starts kindergarten...if I can quit crying long enough...

Sheri Howard said...

Wow, what an undertaking, but it is so pretty!

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful panels. It is tempted to get panels for holiday quilts, but I have more than I can handle on my plate, as it is;)

Debbie

Kim D. said...

That's a beautiful pattern. I wish I had time to make one, but I have too many UFO projects on the list.

Marilyn bohn said...

That is a gorgeous quilt!!!

Amy said...

It is a beautiful quilt!

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

Beautiful!! Did you not take time to eat or sleep for a week??!! And I see that I missed out - are you sure you don't want to cut a few more??? :)

Qpatches said...

Like so many have said, WISH I HAD TIME...PLATE IS FULL also. BUT WOW, what a NEAT QUILT...and cannot begin to imagine the work involved in the cutting of many kits! AWESOME!!

Jude G. said...

Just discovered your site in the August APQ magazine...........WOW! now I hesitate/fear to ask since you are down to your last nerve cutting this kit, which I am oh so in love with, have you created a pattern???