Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Own little Pumpkinhead!


Meet Pebbles the Pumpkinhead and Hershel the cat. They've decided to move into the Pumpkin Patch and have traveled here from
Countryfolk Keepsake in NY. Aren't they the cutest pair? No, not GP and Pebbles , Pebbles and Hershel! LOL!
They are one of a kind but you can see some of the other lovelies looking to be adopted at the Countryfolk Keepsake website... OMG! They are all adorable... This one just had to come home to us. I think she was just lost over there. Thank goodness we found her!
Welcome home Pebbles, welcome home!
Oh, and I think GP likes her...I better watch her closely lest she wake up in PPD's bed!
You can see her "Professional Portrait" HERE!

6 comments:

Barb said...

How cute!!!!

Jeanette said...

She is so cute!!!!!

Maggey and Jim said...

I love her..They make a cute couple..
Maggey..

WoolenSails said...

I love those, really fun pieces.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Oh she is beautiful!

Rosemary said...

Hi! Just found your blog via Rose-ann :) What kind of basket is that beside your punkin head doll? I love it!