Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Ad for APQ!

My ad is ready....take a look! I love this new pattern and decided it would be the perfect lead in kit for my October Ad in American Patchwork and Quilting. It's a brand new Spring Release by Pam Puyleart. No blog, sorry. (I love her patterns, and already have all her new patterns in stock! They are all on the new website though. Hey, I can only load them on one site because I run a one woman show, y'know!) Remember the colors are off because it is for print and not for web, so they use different colors.
It will be available as a Kit in June, when I open my new website!
Woo-HOO!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Brenda...it looks wonderful. Best of luck with the ad, and thanks for the promo of my pattern.
It's so nice to hear when folks like the new patterns! I will be happy to refer customers to your website for kits! They sure are the hot thing!

trash said...

You are so clever! I love that pattern. Makes me wish I could do proper grown-up piecing and quilting.

Julie said...

Things are moving right along!!

wonderwoman said...

that pattern looks brilliant! i wish you lots of luck with the ad!

xx

Dawn Heese said...

I got my new issue of APQ today and saw your ad. It was one of the first. Looks great.