Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Blogging Award for MOI?

Well, look at me! Julie gave me a blogging award! Woo-Hoo! How exciting is that? I now must pass the torch onto five of my favorite blogs:
Applique Today
Joanna loves to craft and has three great munchkins that keep her busy. She's even started sharing some of her culinary talents. How's that for multi-tasking?
The Pigeon Loft
Charlie is a bit "cooky" but I know with absolute certainty that it's from hanging out with Mr. Pigeon.; Oh my gosh, I love this blog... LOL! BTW, there is a waiting list for Mr. Pigeon's sibblings...and I'm on it!
Country Folk Keepsakes
When I grow up I want to make dolls like Kim's. Her primitive dolls are nothing short of little treasures.Once I saw this pic on her website I just had to keep coming back for more...is this attention to detail or what?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Why, you deserve it of course!!

Charlie P said...

Ooooh, thank you so much Brenda! I'd like to thank my mum and dad, my grandparents, Mr.Pigeon, yarn, crochet hooks, thread, the internet...*sniff*...all this wouldn't have been possible without them!

...do the rules say whether I can give the award to you again?

Carrie P. said...

Congrats! I like the banner with the pumpkin and crow. Cute!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Well thank ya kindly for this award Brenda!! I agree, you definitely deserve this award too!! :> )Thanks again!!
~Peanut

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats on your award!!