Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just a Little Quilt

I woke up this morning and thought I would make something fun for myself. I went into my "to do" bundle (patterns to make before I kick the bucket!) and went through my private stash of Vintage fabrics and pulled out these little scraps of black stars I've been saving forever (literally, years...just saving these little scraps, not even fats...it's so sad, but I just could not part with them) and mixed them in with some scraps from a newer stash and whala! A little quilt is made.
It really is tiny. It's 7"x12" or close to it...just one of three from that pattern. Isn't it fun? I love it. And, it's already ready to hang!
Woo-Hoo! I love little quilts!

5 comments:

Julie said...

How do you do it? I have been working for three days trying to applique ONE tiny bunny onto a pillow top!!!!!!!!!! Well, I am easily distracted.

Anonymous said...

Very cute :o)

trash said...

gorgeous kitties. You obviously were all focused today!

lifewithquads said...

It's adorable!

~*~ said...

I liiiikkkee this one!! :)