Thursday, June 12, 2008

Posy in Progress IV

OK, so I spent my quilting day goofing off and didn't finish my Posy quilt! I haven't abandoned my project though, I am still working on it. Here's a pic of what I did get done this past weekend. I used hand dyed wool for the daisy centers. I think it looks so cool and it gives it a dimensional look. I might add the beads (as stated in the pattern) but I've never worked with beads and I'm not too sure I can push the needle through three layers of fusible web and two layers of fabric topped with wool...I have a knack for piecing my fingers and this sounds like a 911 situation in the making. I might have to pass on them unless I can figure out how to glue them on. Food for thought. Stay tuned for more Posy Pics to come!

1 comment:

Jess said...

so... where teh pic of the completed project?? hmm...