Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm feeling Lucky! I completed my little Shamrocks quilt; and it's awesome! I was a bit delayed with a technical difficulty but after figuring out that I had the wrong foot on my machine I just zoomed right along. I felt so out of practice. I have been making blocks and so much hand work that this was just an exercise in perseverance. I was going to finish this baby, or I was going to fall down trying. Kind of silly but I was not going to give up; I knew I was doing "something" wrong...didn't know it was going to take me so long to figure out what the heck it was, duh! Live and Learn, and check the foot on your machine!LOL!

2 comments:

Mar said...

That's very cute Brenda!

pmpkinptch said...

Thanks, Mar! It really is much cuter than it looks. I just haven't figured out how to get the camera to give me true colors. I think she is color blind, LOL!!!